Monday, November 28, 2016

Movie Poster Assignment



This is my poster for the movie poster assignment. I created a movie called StarS'mores. and created this poster using Photoshop.
First, I found the galaxy background and pasted it to a 12✖18 file. Following that, I added the first s'more image. After using the quick selection tool to crop out the S'more from its background, I created a mask by clicking the 'Japan flag' icon on the layer section of the page.
Once I created the mask, I selected the paint tool. With the black paint, I painted over the edges to make the photo more transparent.Along with the edges, I also selected the burn tool and highlighted certain areas of the s'more.

After doing this process for the other S'mores, I created 'S'moresabers'. I found images of lightsabers, and cropped them in behind the s'mores, along with some extra colouring in behind to make them seem more vibrant.

The last thing I did was input the title and actor names. I just downloaded a Star Wars font, and typed in 'StarS'mores'. I did the same thing for the actor names, but I only had to resize them to fit atop the images. Lastly, I used the credits image and sized it on the bottom of the poster.

That's how I created my movie poster.

No comments:

Post a Comment